Maintenance of Credentials (MOC)
1) Credentialing of Fellows is defined as the process of verifying the requirements of initial specialty certification.
- Chiropractic College Diploma
- State Chiropractic License
- Orthopedic Specialty Board Certification (Diplomate status)
- Documentation of continuing education (CE) requirements for a yearly cycle
2) Recertification of Fellows is defined as the process of maintenance of credentials by documentation of orthopedic specialty continuing education as required by the Academy on an ongoing yearly cycle.
The continuing education documents are verified from their source by the Academy and permanently stored in a secure digital format. The Fellow (Diplomate) is issued a Credentials Certificate by the Academy valid for 1 year from date of issue.
Watch this page for updates on re-certification requirements for the chiropractic orthopedic neuromusculoskeletal specialist.