Maintenance of Credentials (MOC)
1) Credentialing of Fellows is defined as the process of verifying the requirements of initial specialty certification.
- Chiropractic College Diploma
- State Chiropractic License
- Orthopedic Specialty Board Certification (Diplomate status)
- Documentation of continuing education (CE) requirements (3 year cycle)
2) Recertification of Fellows is defined as the process of maintenance of credentials by documentation of orthopedic specialty continuing education as required by the Academy on an ongoing three year cycle.
The continuing education documents are verified from their source by the Academy and permanently stored in a secure digital format. The Fellow (Diplomate) is issued a Credentials Certificate by the Academy valid for three (3) years from date of issue.
Watch this page for updates in re-certification requirements for the chiropractic orthopedic specialist.